Wednesday, May 11, 2011

ive been doing alright...since i started going back to school Monday ive had lots of pressure in behind my eye and nose bleeds but other then that im doing great!!! tonight i will be heading to morgantown to be there in the morning at 6 for surgery :/ its here already...i hope it goes well and would REALLY appreciate if people would keep me in their prayers through this all. again i am so blessed to have the people in my life that i do. i dont know what id do without them or God. i can now finally sit through a softball game and watch it so i may work my way back into softball but im not rushing it at all..we will see what happens next year and whether my surgery goes good or not. but to all you ladies playing have fun and be safe!!!!! face masks for pitchers may not be "pretty" or comfortable but they would help!!!! believe me. well i hope everyone has a good rest of the week and i will post probably when i can after my surgery to keep people posted. This is my quote of the day "Every day you either see a scar or courage.  Where you dwell will define your struggle. " ~Dodinsky 

No comments:

Post a Comment